Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone want to exchange information on eCommerce and Drop Shipping in Ireland IM me.

Options
  • 24-06-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi, I have some experience and knowledge in the area of eCommerce, drop shipping and digital marketing. I'm currently working on my enterprise related to online retail while concurrently studying.

If anyone here has an interest in online retail and pertinent experience, please IM me for a chat to discuss and swap business knowledge in this area.

Regards,
    Byron.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I currently have some knowledge in all three .. i would love to help or even bounce ideas to give you a dig out...
    Ive dropped any ideas of drop shipping when it comes to ireland as i have never sucessfully found a distributer/shipper thats based here. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 27 HarvestMoon

Hi both, I am an Irish based distributor. For one specific new product range I am seeking drop ship agents. I am new to boards here so can you email me and I will send you details. We may have some other products of interest as well.

Advertisement