Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsies PSN Games Nights - Part 2

Options
  • 24-06-2013 9:33pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭

There seems to be a bit of talk about having some Boardsies Games Nights, like we had a few years ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71298246

So let's have a little chat amongst ourselves with game suggestions etc.

BF 3 seems to be the impetus that has been driving most of the talk - albeit when it drops on PS+.

I'm sure we all have other games we'd also like to include in the gaming nights.

So any thoughts/suggestions are welcome.

I have:
    BlOps, MW3, BlOps 2, Borderlands 2, BF 3, Red Dead.
    I also have all the PS+ MP games - U3, xcom, et al.

Also, if anyone wants to co-op Dead Rising 2 from start to finish that would just be super.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Great idea.
    I think the reason this type of thing lost its way the last time was because no one can game every night of the week.
    There were dedicated nights for the more popular games.
    So my suggestion would be to change the game every month depending on the PS+ game offering. Looks like most people have a PS+ subscription.

Whatever happens I'm in.
    Ed

PSN ID = thorn19

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I'm still playing BF3 2 years on, i love it and have a squad with about 30+ guys so i'm well trained up and would be happy to show the new guys from PS+ the Ropes.

Also up for playing any PS+ Co-op/Multiplayer Games.

Little big planet karting could be good fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Still got a loads of boardsie's added from the MAG nights but would def be up for this again. Only thing Is I've two toddlers so every once in a while, I have to drop the joypad and see to them.

Its not because I'm crap I swear :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭McGrath5

A BF 3 night would be great fun, I'm in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The red dead nights 2 years back were great fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Count me in. Name same as PSN id. Played Bad Company 2 for a good while. Excited to played BF3, enjoy playing with an organized group. Got most of the other games since IGC started. Got a mic handy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Mine is still MitchKoobski.

Obviously we should base most if not all of the games on what has been given/will be given through PS +.

On top of that, I would suggest any of the following:
    Castle Crashers
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Injustice : Gods Among Us
    Little Big Planet Karting (I dare you. This thing is stupid amounts of fun.)
    Burnout Paradise
    Grand Theft Auto IV
    Red Dead Redemption
    Uncharted 3 Multiplayer
    The Simpsons Arcade Game (I think it has online multiplayer?"
    Playstation All Stars Battle Royal

I would have co-opped Dead Rising 2, had I not traded it in ages ago.

Is there any sort of poll we can set up in a few post time and we can see we game/games the most of us own and are up for? It would obviously mean allowing multiple vote picks in the poll.

Bump !

Anyone playing Battlefield 3?

Ed

eddhorse wrote: »
    Bump !

Anyone playing Battlefield 3?

Ed

here here learning the maps atm. my psn name is above

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

brianregan09 is mine feel free to add me guys will be playing BF3 and im a complete newbie so easy kills lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Colonel 100 in BF3. with about 700 hours played.. i think. PSN is the same as username. Add me and mention boards! Let's squad up!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Got a good few games of Payday in last night with jaxdasher. Game can be trickier than I thought.

Got a good few games of Payday in last night with jaxdasher. Game can be trickier than I thought.

Still got a few maps to do man. I'll try to get my mic on next time if you have one.

BF3 didn't download last night grrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

PSN is maxiburke will be on for some BF3 and Payday so feel free to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I'm up for this, although work means I'd probably not be about for some nights. I also still have MAG if anyone else is game for a trip down memory lane :p

PSN: genisis87

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I'll be playing BF3 over the next while, level 2 noob but played it a lot on xbox already so familiar with the game.

PSN:zero86r

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Going playing in a bit i'm brutal at it and a pure noob so add me lads brianregan09

@PlayStation: Advisory: Online multiplayer services for MAG, SOCOM Confrontation, and SOCOM 4 will be ending on 01/28/14

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

bf3 sounds great, anyone here own a server for it? would be great to have everyone in on a conquest 1000+kills....psn id: paddioche

• Advertisement
Advertisement