Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US Marines versus 1 viet cong sniper, tracer

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

It must surely be MMM by now??

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

It must surely be MMM by now??

MMM???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Savage93 wrote: »
    MMM???

Major Manic Moran

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭berettaman

Getting back to the OP. Fantastic photos. Thanks for posting and Fair play to that guy for going there, taking the pics and surviving..

I always wonder what pictures are out there still to come to light from the people that served in WW2,Vietnam, Lebanon, Iraq etc.

Recently saw pics from pre war Nazi germany re-coloured. Epic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

berettaman wrote: »
    Getting back to the OP. Fantastic photos. Thanks for posting and Fair play to that guy for going there, taking the pics and surviving..

I always wonder what pictures are out there still to come to light from the people that served in WW2,Vietnam, Lebanon, Iraq etc.

Recently saw pics from pre war Nazi germany re-coloured. Epic.

I always find it both absolutely fascinating and very strange at the same time to see photos from WW2 in colour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

The 21st Century equivalent!!!

Protestors in Tahrir Square, Cairo shining lasers at an Egyptian Air Force AH-64.

They did the same to an Mi-8/17 Hip over the weekend.

AH-64-460x691.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭berettaman

Lemming wrote: »
    I always find it both absolutely fascinating and very strange at the same time to see photos from WW2 in colour.

Yes! Me too... Amazing to see..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Nice photographs in the OP. Sniper had an AK-47, must have been there purely to harass the enemy or something. Seems he did his job.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Jawgap wrote: »
    The 21st Century equivalent!!!

Protestors in Tahrir Square, Cairo shining lasers at an Egyptian Air Force AH-64.

They did the same to an Mi-8/17 Hip over the weekend.

AH-64-460x691.jpg

I strongly doubt the lasers would have much of an effect on the TADS or the pilot's ability to fly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Agreed, but the Ugly's laser could have really upset someones day on the ground . Awesome piece of machinery.

Advertisement