Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housecleaner wanted in leighlinbridge

Options
  • 24-06-2013 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all, just wondering does anyone know of a reliable housecleaner in the leighlinbridge area. I need someone to come in at least once a week to do some housework and maybe ironing.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Please don't post the same message in two threads or drag up old threads. Have closed the other thread.* Mod Note*

• Registered Users Posts: 2 breakdancer

Hi,
    I can fully recommend Witches Cleaning from Carlow. They have a good prices and do ironing as well. I just did a leaflets for them with a voucher for 50% off for 3rd cleaning. They may charge you extra for petrol I suppose. 089 424 77 58

Advertisement