Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog kennels

• 24-06-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have my dog in kennels for over three weeks as we are moving house. I miss her terribly probably more than she misses me. Im 6days into the boarding and im unsure whether it is a good idea to visit her. One of the people working in the kennel said it would be a good idea to take my dog out for a walk, another said that it would upset her and disrupt her now that she is settled? Im in two minds about it. I know I would prefer to see her but not if its going to distress her

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Guess you're damned if ya do and you're damned if ya don't on this one.

If it was me i'd try and take my dog out for a few hours every 3/4 days, probably due to selfish reasons as i'd miss me dog like crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nicola91883

See im the same but if its not good for her I dont want to stress her out more or upset her

Advertisement