Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone nat

• 25-06-2013 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

anyone having problems with nat on the new vodafone fibre routers? seems to be stuck on moderatre, i have tried static ip address, forwarding ports etc
    nothing seems to work, i rang vodafone tech support and he told me to contact microsoft, no help at all there. im talking about the xbox 360. anyone else?:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cantona4

The problem should be fixable with a single xbox connected to your fibre network.

Xbox support will tell you to reset the network settings on xbox\settings\network\advanced. You need Nat enabled on vodafone fibre modem/router and uPNP enabled also. That works for me also.

However if you have 2 xboxes connected there will still be a problem with one of them. I think the solution is to bridge vodafones HG658c modem to a microsoft certified compatible router and let it do the routing. I haven't found a working solution to this yet but hopefully the internet will provide more help than xbox support. I rang them today and was very unhappy with their support person. They used to be much better. In the past I found them very helpful. I'll give them another chance!!!

Advertisement