Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shipping gear overseas

• 25-06-2013 9:15am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm shipping my PA and a few bits (speaker & mic stands, guitar holder, etc.) to Lanzarote in the next few weeks.

I've a Yamaha Stagepass 300, so it's a nice neat little package:

8963_12001_1.jpg

(Desk & cables fit into the back of the speakers)

Does anyone have any experience of doing this? e.g Which companies do this type of shipping? Costs? Dos and don'ts? Time to arrive? etc.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. And obviously I'd look after you if you ever came on holidays too!

Thanks,
    Kieran.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

We've shipped bigger things than that in work, to the UK and further.
    Any courier company will do it for you. An Post will do it aswell.

Best thing to do is to pick a couple of couriers and give them a ring for prices and info. Have the weight information to hand before you call though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Thanks Kev.

I'll give a few of them a shout.

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

Advertisement