Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Number port from digiweb

Options
  • 25-06-2013 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Hi, 
    Moved to Eircom last week and informed them that I must keep my number that is with digiweb metro at the moment.

so they first set me up with a temporary number (021-4398360) the phone is now active and i am attempting to bring my number over.

Everytime I ring they attempt to put it through and then claim the number is still active.

021-4301083 is the number I wish to bring back to Eircom and it was initially an eircom number.

I contacted digiweb and was told this.

Michelle9:14:03 AM
    As the number is not associated with a landline and is through the modem, we wouldn't be able to keep hold of the number, I have checked with the services department and they have confirm that the number is available to port whether the account is active or not. so i would get Eircom to try that that again.

I have rang up 3 days in a row and just get constantly passed between departments.

Can you assist ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Cork981 wrote: »
    Hi, 
    Moved to Eircom last week and informed them that I must keep my number that is with digiweb metro at the moment.

so they first set me up with a temporary number (021-4398360) the phone is now active and i am attempting to bring my number over.

Everytime I ring they attempt to put it through and then claim the number is still active.

021-4301083 is the number I wish to bring back to Eircom and it was initially an eircom number.

I contacted digiweb and was told this.

Michelle9:14:03 AM
    As the number is not associated with a landline and is through the modem, we wouldn't be able to keep hold of the number, I have checked with the services department and they have confirm that the number is available to port whether the account is active or not. so i would get Eircom to try that that again.

I have rang up 3 days in a row and just get constantly passed between departments.

Hi Cork981

I can see that Tracey, from @eircom on twitter has advised you on this process.

Al

Advertisement