Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help recrding audio

Options
  • 25-06-2013 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all . I have some recordings of conversation and live music on my phone that i want to keep on a hard drive. How to i recrd them on my laptop ( prob via 3.5 jack ). Do i need editing or other software to store them . I am a complete computet novice. Thanks
    If im in wrong forum feel freevto move

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

if you can connect the phone to your computer by a data cable or whatever you can just copy the sound files over, if not, you could play them into a mic attached to your computer and use windows recorder i dont know if theres a Mac equivalent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Use audacity with a 3.5mm from the headphone jack on the phone into the microphone input on the laptop. Or as said above preferably you could copy the files over from your phone.

Advertisement