Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today I did some detailing...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭Scortho

Gtechniq will see you wrong sir :D

I have 1 gallon of Meguiars Hyperwash, 1 gallon of Meguiars Shampoo Plus and a 500ml bottle of wax tec shampoo that smells like strawberry push pops :D

THese are my 2nd of each of the Megs shampoos, I got the first ones in 2009 and washed my car every week along with customers' cars. That'll show you how long it they last at 400:1 :eek:

Homeopathic detailing!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sidewayslarry

1495404_10201629733328612_1130088913_o.jpg

Just finished this Italian Stallion :)

Cleaned wheels and tyres with Bilberry Wheel cleaner
    Pre washed with Cleancar's snow foam
    Washed with Maxi-Sudds II
    De-tarred with Tardis
    Clayed with Chemical Guys Clay mitt
    Polished with Chemical Guys P40 polish on a black Hexlogic pad with a DAS-6
    Sealed with Chemical Guys Jetseal 109
    Waxed with Chemical Guys Pete's 53 wax
    Tyres dressed with Chemical Guys V.R.P. dressing
    Wheel arches dressed with Chemical Guys Bare Bones
    Glass cleaned with Gtechniq G6 (fantastic stuff - first time using it and loved it)
    Interior leather was treated to gliptone GT11 cleaner and GT12 conditioner
    Carpets were re-dyed black as they were gone very grey looking.
    Dash and trim dressed with Chemical Guys V.R.P.
    Exhaust tip polished with Britemax Easy Cut
    Think thats about it - result = shiney car :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I think you mean Italian donkey :pac:

That'd be 166mans old 156?!
    Now owned by a alfa enthusiast in cork?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Scortho wrote: »
    That'd be 166mans old 156?!
    Now owned by a alfa enthusiast in cork?

Side skirt is falling off in the right place anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

CianRyan wrote: »
    Side skirt is falling off in the right place anyway.

Different interior and steering wheel though….

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

True but an easy swap.
    I never copped that it might be 'till Scortho said it was so I don't know to be honest.

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    Different interior and steering wheel though….

Pat in Wexford swapped the leather interior for a light tan one and a doctors steering wheel (see my sig) for a wooden one.
    I don't know why I'm saying think...that is his old car. The person who bought it of the person who fixed it had booked it in with cleancar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

Pat in Wexford swapped the leather interior for a light tan one and a doctors steering wheel (see my sig) for a wooden one.
    I don't know why I'm saying think...that is his old car. The person who bought it of the person who fixed it had booked it in with cleancar.

Fair enough, you know more about it than me.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Sidewayslarry

Jesus you'd get away with nothing in here lol

You have it spot on ;)

• Advertisement

Jesus you'd get away with nothing in here lol

You have it spot on ;)

When it's an alfa.....:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Tazio

1495404_10201629733328612_1130088913_o.jpg

Just finished this Italian Stallion :)

Cleaned wheels and tyres with Bilberry Wheel cleaner
    Pre washed with Cleancar's snow foam
    Washed with Maxi-Sudds II
    De-tarred with Tardis
    Clayed with Chemical Guys Clay mitt
    Polished with Chemical Guys P40 polish on a black Hexlogic pad with a DAS-6
    Sealed with Chemical Guys Jetseal 109
    Waxed with Chemical Guys Pete's 53 wax
    Tyres dressed with Chemical Guys V.R.P. dressing
    Wheel arches dressed with Chemical Guys Bare Bones
    Glass cleaned with Gtechniq G6 (fantastic stuff - first time using it and loved it)
    Interior leather was treated to gliptone GT11 cleaner and GT12 conditioner
    Carpets were re-dyed black as they were gone very grey looking.
    Dash and trim dressed with Chemical Guys V.R.P.
    Exhaust tip polished with Britemax Easy Cut
    Think thats about it - result = shiney car :p

Hi Larry,

Thanks again for putting so much effort into the car for me... It was simply amazing up close and personal... It was such a pity we had to take the car outside on such a terrible mucky day... but as you say it'll be easier to clean when the rain stops again... This car is an x-mas present to my Dad and he's over the moon about it.. thanks for the help!

It's booked into a body shop on Monday to have the bumpers, skirt and bonnet dent sorted... should be pretty much near perfect by then..

I will be back to you with my 159's and one other Italian lady in the new year for full valets.. .It's definitely worth the spin from Cork up... your work is excellent.

Thanks again!

Tazio wrote: »
    Hi Larry,

Thanks again for putting so much effort into the car for me... It was simply amazing up close and personal... It was such a pity we had to take the car outside on such a terrible mucky day... but as you say it'll be easier to clean when the rain stops again... This car is an x-mas present to my Dad and he's over the moon about it.. thanks for the help!

It's booked into a body shop on Monday to have the bumpers, skirt and bonnet dent sorted... should be pretty much near perfect by then..

I will be back to you with my 159's and one other Italian lady in the new year for full valets.. .It's definitely worth the spin from Cork up... your work is excellent.

Thanks again!

And now I know who you are! :)

BillJ wrote: »
    Great stuff KKV!

I have the DAS6 and it's a brilliant piece of kit. Keep an eye out for second hand ones and group buys as well.

I bet you'd be amazed at the difference a machine polish would achieve, I dont think you'd regret buying it.

A second hand one. They pop up from time to time on adverts etc for under 100 quid. That's the pro though, there is another DA by kestral, the DAS6, which is a good bit cheaper.
    By the time you've bought the DAS6 the pads and the polish you wouldn't have much left over out of 150-160 quid.
    I've the DAS6 pro here and it's as good as it gets for polishing a car. It takes out virtually all scratches that haven't gone through the paint work.

Edit: by the way the rav4 looks unreal

I don't think I'd be too keen to buy one second hand. If there were any damage done to it at all, or it was a bit dodgy, I'd probably end up doing damage. Wouldn't trust second hand electronics when it comes to this kinda thing redface.png Too easy to make a mistake (i'd imagine - haven't used one yet, obviously).

Group buy takes my interest though... I wouldn't imagine a group buy would work on such an expensive machine though (can't imagine a lot of people needing one at the same time as me, that'd justify getting one cost it's a little cheaper)?
    Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    KKV that is looking really really well! Fair play to ya for all the effort you put it, it really shows in the results!
    Has to be the cleanest Rav 4 in the country. Fair play.

Thank you very much folks. T'was this forum's assistance (ie; your help) that got me there in the end :)

BillJ wrote: »
    Agree. You can kind of see swirling and light scratches in the paint in the phone pics so I think machine polishing would be worth it

Yeah, scratching is still pretty clear when you're close to the car. From 5-10 foot away it looks good though. In the dark. If you squint. (I'm joking :P ).
    You have been using the cheap and cheerful, break in no time machine and as we said, it's of no use to you at all when it comes to correction. Either that or fork out €500+ for a detailer to do it!

Trust me, if you're happy with the results you have now, you'll be overjoyed with yourself after you get rid of the scratches!

BTW, does your username have anything to do with a certain guitar??

Yeah, you're right. 'Buy Cheap Buy Twice', as they say. May aswell start off on good footing. save myself money in the long run. I wont be buying ne until the new year though. Christmas presents starting to eat up the ould finances. :(

KKV stands for 'Kane Killed Vince'. There was a wrestling storyline before where Vince McMahon was killed in a limo explosion and it was around the time I joined Boards. The storyline never finished as Chris Benoit and his family died in real life, so they scrapped the storyline and we never found out who did it. Couldn't think of a proper name so plucked that out of the air :o

Chimaera wrote: »
    If I were you, I'd bask in the glow of a job well done for now and consider getting a DA polisher sometime in the new year. The car looks a lot better than it did when you started out, so enjoy it for a while smile.png

Oh, I'm still enjoying looking at it. I feel like a real sad case, but I'm really happy with it.

Curran wrote: »
    Bit of interest in drying towels!! smile.png

Should someone contact the supplier about doing a Group Buy?? tongue.png

Though it'll probably be the New Year before they're back in in stock with Christmas looming!

I'd be interested in this, too. :)

As I type this, the fellow across the road, who has a lovely 2011 Black Santa Fe, is after whipping out his pressure washer.. I look on with curiousity.. Wonder will he snow foam it...

EDIT: Nope, just water. :(

I organised the last DA group buy in September so there is interest in them. However there mightn't be enough interest in another DA group buy for a good while yet

Yeah, you're right. 'Buy Cheap Buy Twice', as they say. May aswell start off on good footing. save myself money in the long run. I wont be buying ne until the new year though. Christmas presents starting to eat up the ould finances. :(

KKV stands for 'Kane Killed Vince'. There was a wrestling storyline before where Vince McMahon was killed in a limo explosion and it was around the time I joined Boards. The storyline never finished as Chris Benoit and his family died in real life, so they scrapped the storyline and we never found out who did it. Couldn't think of a proper name so plucked that out of the air :o

Buy cheap, buy twice, still don't get the results you want, buy the real thing, get the results :P

Ah I see, I've no interest in wrestling but I had a flying V style guitar years ago which was the signature model of Kerry King from Slayer and it was called the KKV.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I asked on Facebook if anyone was into detailing and got some pretty helpful advice.

Essentially, I asked if anyone in the locality was into detailing as a hobby? Got these messages:

Hey Shane seen ur post there about the car ? Anything I could help ya with ?? I no bits and pieces ?
    Hey (name removed)

Well i've got the basics down (or so i think, anyway). Planning on cleaning the car tomorrow thoroughly. But im sure I'll make loads of mistakes so was just curious to see if there was anyone around who was actually into the whole thing or car cleaning as a bit of a hobby at all.
    I herd there a good brand of cleaning stuff for the cars are maguires ? But the basics a good Hoover and some fiary liquid with hot water for the outside always leaves the jeep spotless

And ye guys on here have me buying stuff left, right and centre, like an idiot! Should be ashamed of yourselves! :mad:

(although fair play to him for trying to help, in the first place. But could be pretty misleading - I belive Washing up liquid can strip wax and sealants in general off cars?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Yup, fairy liquid is the best thing to use pre-claying, it'll strip all protection.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I asked on Facebook if anyone was into detailing and got some pretty helpful advice.

Essentially, I asked if anyone in the locality was into detailing as a hobby? Got these messages:

And ye guys on here have me buying stuff left, right and centre, like an idiot! Should be ashamed of yourselves! :mad:

(although fair play to him for trying to help, in the first place. But could be pretty misleading - I belive Washing up liquid can strip wax and sealants in general off cars?)

Ask him if he's ever heard of the two bucket method...theres washing a car and then theres washing a car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,822 ✭✭✭stimpson

I organised the last DA group buy in September so there is interest in them. However there mightn't be enough interest in another DA group buy for a good while yet

I'm interested :)

I took delivery of a 2003 Volvo s60 today. I'll get some pics up soon, but it's a swirly nightmare, so a DA could be money well spent. Plenty of work to do getting her looking her best, but TBH I was more concerned with the engine and the price. :D

• Advertisement

stimpson wrote: »
    I'm interested :)

I took delivery of a 2003 Volvo s60 today. I'll get some pics up soon, but it's a swirly nightmare, so a DA could be money well spent. Plenty of work to do getting her looking her best, but TBH I was more concerned with the engine and the price. :D

I ain't organising another one....I've no incentive to do so now. :p
    It might be worth waiting a few months though as back in September we struggled to get numbers.
    Some time like March might be a good idea, weather is getting better, Christmas should be well paid off and no major expenses are on the horizon.
    While there was about 15 people interested, when it came to payment that number nearly halved as expenses cropped up (being back to school time makes September a bad month to run a group buy!)

A DA is worth it's wait in gold, sure after correcting your own car you've saved yourself a fortune. Ask curran or Larry how much a full paint correction costs....(you mightn't be able to do it as well as them but you'll do a decent job).
    And then there's all your other cars that you'll have in the future.

I ain't organising another one....I've no incentive to do so now. :p
    It might be worth waiting a few months though as back in September we struggled to get numbers.
    Some time like March might be a good idea, weather is getting better, Christmas should be well paid off and no major expenses are on the horizon.
    While there was about 15 people interested, when it came to payment that number nearly halved as expenses cropped up (being back to school time makes September a bad month to run a group buy!)

I understand, but not sure I can wait that long!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

How exactly does the group buy work? Does everyone give the money to one person who then buys them and avails of a bulk discount from the supplier?

stimpson wrote: »
    I understand, but not sure I can wait that long!

I won't stop you...just saying its tough to get numbers especially as it's a high cost item and especially around Christmas and January.
    You might find one going cheap on eBay or curran or Larry might do you a deal.

I won't stop you...just saying its tough to get numbers especially as it's a high cost item and especially around Christmas and January.
    You might find one going cheap on eBay or curran or Larry might do you a deal.

I guess I just don't want to waste my time doing a hand polish and wax, only for it all to come off in the spring to do it again. I'll have a think about it over Christmas. The trim is in a shocking state, so I might get some C4 and content myself with that for a while. Looks like magic stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

Hey KKV, its time to do inside now...

IK09 wrote: »
    Hey KKV, its time to do inside now...

Ah, don't say that. :o

Cleaning inside feels like actual cleaning. Hoovers and everything needed. :(

That said, I've been meaning to try and get the Rav outside and photographed a bit.

It's since gathered a bit of dirt on the sides from general driving, but a quick wash will leave it looking good again. So I think I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. If not, it'll be monday before I get a chance.

Are there any detailer tips for cleaning the interior? Or is it as simple as hoover and wipe until it's clean again?

Any products worth using on black leather seats?

Relatedly, I've the car booked in with a panel beater to fix up the back of it, as the bumper is damaged (it was hit by another car when I was parked up, i wasn't in it at the time and couldn't find the car responsible). Also going to get the matte grey nudge bar sprayed black and the matte grey where the wing mirrors connect to the car sprayed black, too, so it's all one colour.. although im still considering this.. not sure if i love the idea or not, of having it all black.

Shiny leather is dirty leather. The best products I have used (and I've used a lot) for cleaning and conditioning leather is Gliptone cleaner and Gliptone conditioner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

Good vacuum initially...mats out and give them a good brush; perhaps the carpet too before vaccuming to help lift heavy dirt trapped in the fibres.
    Interior plastics is a case of using All Purpose Cleaner in a sprayer bottle, a few microfiber cloths and various sized detailing brushes / toothbrushes / nail brush...whatever fits the purpose, but you'll need a few to get into all the nook and crannies. Spray on, agitate, buff off with the MF cloth.
    Give the glass a good cleaning.
    Maybe a quick going over again with the vacuum, and stick the mats back in....and if you are really, really, fancy...do some lines in the material with a bank card! ;)

• Advertisement

Curran wrote: »
    do some lines in the material with a bank card! ;)

Why would he mess up the carpet with cocaine after doing all that work?! :pac:

Why would he mess up the carpet with cocaine after doing all that work?! :pac:

Forgot to mention to use black food colour to hide it in the carpet! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭BillJ

Ah, don't say that. :o

Cleaning inside feels like actual cleaning. Hoovers and everything needed. :(

That said, I've been meaning to try and get the Rav outside and photographed a bit.

It's since gathered a bit of dirt on the sides from general driving, but a quick wash will leave it looking good again. So I think I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. If not, it'll be monday before I get a chance.

Are there any detailer tips for cleaning the interior? Or is it as simple as hoover and wipe until it's clean again?

Any products worth using on black leather seats?

Relatedly, I've the car booked in with a panel beater to fix up the back of it, as the bumper is damaged (it was hit by another car when I was parked up, i wasn't in it at the time and couldn't find the car responsible). Also going to get the matte grey nudge bar sprayed black and the matte grey where the wing mirrors connect to the car sprayed black, too, so it's all one colour.. although im still considering this.. not sure if i love the idea or not, of having it all black.

Doing the inside does seem like a chore but it's a great feeling to sit in the car after it's done.

Regards getting the nudge bar sprayed black, maybe someone you know that is good with photoshop could put something together to give you an idea what it looks like

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Vacuum he says.......do some lines, he says........

Hoover-vacuum-snorting-cocaine.gif?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,301 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

How exactly does the group buy work? Does everyone give the money to one person who then buys them and avails of a bulk discount from the supplier?

I would imagine once the person setting it up has all the names they will contact the retailer for a go ahead and recieve an online discount/voucher code which you will then enter at the checkout to get said discount rate.

Is there any guideline idea with regards to how long this will take to go ahead (based on previous group buys).

That is, is there an end date? Seems option 1 is a winner for the majority? Just think it would be a good idea to execute the sales now when people still feel committed, rather than let it drag out for a couple of weeks when people are likely to lose interest? (although at the same time I presume people will have less money now than in January?)

• Advertisement

Is there any guideline idea with regards to how long this will take to go ahead (based on previous group buys).

That is, is there an end date? Seems option 1 is a winner for the majority? Just think it would be a good idea to execute the sales now when people still feel committed, rather than let it drag out for a couple of weeks when people are likely to lose interest? (although at the same time I presume people will have less money now than in January?)

You generally let it run for 2 weeks then move on to ordering which can take a week or so for everyone to pay and then a few days for the shipping.

While there's 8-9 people committed at this stage, when the DA group but was being ran the last time and I went to confirm numbers a few pulled out, so it ended up lasting longer than intended. You'd ideally want 13 or 14 which allows a few people to pull out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

As Scortho said.
    This is a GO with ten definites but would take a week or so for the suppliers to get everything in place I would assume and with post this time of year probably add a few more days to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Zoney

Finally got my first chance in two weeks to wash the car (away for a weekend) and gave it a really thorough going over with the intention of waxing and cleaning up the trim (it's faded a bit). Sure didn't the heavens open the minute I finished the wash! Still gave the alloys a thorough cleaning in the rain.

Do ye all have somewhere undercover to detail the car, or is there anything at all can be done when it's raining? Or should I borrow a summer garden canopy :)

Car had got really mucky on a recent trip between Mayo and Limerick. Actually I think I'll need to use a tar remover for the first time - hadn't had issues with specks of tar till now, but they're really obvious after that last trip, even after a wash.

Between work, away at weekends and the darkness, finding it so difficult to get the car looking good. Maybe next year when I've more practice I'll do a complete pre-winter treatment, clean the car down properly and apply something longer lasting.

There's not a whole lot you can do about the weather unfortunately. Even if you were to get some sort of conopy, it would have to be a fairly solid one, as the light ones will just blow in the wind and end up doing more damage to the car in the end. Mate with a garage is your only answer! :)

Ended up trying again this morning. Felt silly giving the car another wash, but it had been out for one short city trip, enough to make sure it definitely wasn't clean enough still for detailing. Was amazed at how the suds glided on for the second wash mind you, and car looked amazing after, even before wax. Got caught in hailstones halfway through buffing the wax but think it's all good, probably worst case I thinned out some wax by washing it off with the rainwater on the wings and such (I buffed off the roof, bonnet and doors first as soon as the sky darkened!)

Clear sky after lunch now, so time to try sprucing up the trim and maybe if it stays good, clean out the inside, clean the glass more particularly and give seals/interior sills a clean.

• Advertisement

Well, weather held out, and I got the trim looking a bit better anyway - instead of all faded and grey, it's at least much darker now, harder to see scuffs etc. Just used a cheap oil-based product from Tesco.

Most of the time this afternoon was spent cleaning gunk off the seals/water traps. Also cleaned the windows inside and out and the interior dusting/vacuuming. A fair bit done in two hours!

Next up over the break is to go further than cleaning etc. and actually try and restore some paintwork and bits and pieces.

285633.JPG

waxed.JPG

• Moderators Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Snowing at home!
    285767.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Done a full exterior Detail on this last week, started it Monday at 10 AM and finished it just in time for my buddy to collect it on Friday at 8:30 PM

2002 Mini Cooper

01-DSCF8531_zps4c5dd449.jpg

02-DSCF8532_zpsf6dba0f9.jpg

All surfaces, nooks and crannies got an intensive wash and clean.

03-DSCF8542_zps48924c0d.jpg

04-DSCF8537_zps728c0bd3.jpg

Wiper blades ware also washed and cleaned.

05-DSCF8543_zps189638bb.jpg

The paint was clay barred next. The roof and booth lid ware very contaminated.

06-DSCF8538_zps48476d09.jpg

The wheels ware removed to gain access to the wheel arches.

07-DSCF8547_zps468a7529.jpg

After a wash and clean with G101 and wheel cleaner for the brake assembly.

08-DSCF8548_zps12efca07.jpg

Plastic arch liners ware dressed and restored.

09-DSCF8549_zps63f36d2a.jpg

10-DSCF8555_zps972ae2fd.jpg

Next the wheels ware deep cleaned and iron contamination removed.

11-DSCF8552_zps9a37e80f.jpg

12-DSCF8553_zpsaee85da6.jpg

13-DSCF8562_zps57a0e38b.jpg

14-DSCF8561_zpsf1d5fd5d.jpg

De-taring the wheels.

20131217_133924_zps5k6offhh.jpg

We are now left with a nice clean surface ready to wax.

15-DSCF8558_zps27a74e0a.jpg

16-DSCF8559_zps98f5cd60.jpg

We sealed the rims front and back with Collinite 746s.

17-DSCF8556_zpscc9d092e.jpg

The exhaust tip was in need of a polish and clean.

27-DSCF8613_zpsa7f6fd79.jpg

It came up nicely.

28-DSCF8614_zps9f576b2b.jpg

29-DSCF8615_zps2af776af.jpg

During the machine polishing stage.

18-DSCF8572_zps8850ad16.jpg

Left side is the polished paint.

19-DSCF8581_zps19a027cf.jpg

The finishing polish we used by machine.

20131219_172504_zpsosbsfnhm.jpg

Some random reflection shots.

20131219_171415_zpshru0rixr.jpg

21-DSCF8598_zps421cc405.jpg

22-DSCF8599_zpsf065d837.jpg

23-DSCF8602_zpse4965a08.jpg

25-DSCF8605_zps0f0d3de0.jpg

20131219_191059_zpssvamadid.jpg

24-DSCF8604_zps37ef8949.jpg

20-DSCF8593_zpsf90c8bf7.jpg

I sealed the paint with Werkstat Jett which was poly charged before application, Collinite 746s was then applied over that.

20131220_140447_zpsdexyanux.jpg

20131220_140612_zpsf1wc5tzg.jpg

20131220_151153_zpsaawfc9xu.jpg

20131220_151120_zps9tuvv2zs.jpg

A short video showing the reflection. :cool:

th_MXValeting-MiniCooper_zpsd0664b85.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭west cork lad

^^^^^^^
    Sweet

:) Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭XsApollo

That work on the Mini is sick.
    Just picked an Audi A6 and want to keep it clean if I can get it like that I would be would be well happy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement