Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LUCKY CHARMS

Options
  • 25-06-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all was wondering can any of yee help me out was wondering did anybody see any supermarkets or shops in waterford selling lucky charms cereal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Pretty sure I saw them in that sweet shop in Blackfriars (Mr. Simms?), they were seriously expensive though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Yep, I've seen them in the sweet shop in Blackfriars too.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

They're about €7 a box at the very least. Better off with a box of cheerios and a bag of marshmallows. Maybe a bag of sugar too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

shebzie wrote: »
    Hi all was wondering can any of yee help me out was wondering did anybody see any supermarkets or shops in waterford selling lucky charms cereal

dont be coming on here flaunting your high and mighty taste for lucky charms, its flahavans or nothin here :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Mooley22

They are 8.50 in the sweet shop in blackfriars.Peanut butter Captain Crunch from there are unreal too.

Advertisement