Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trying to stop free speech and truth

Options
  • 25-06-2013 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

"The Ombudsman refused to obey the laws of Ireland and refused to
    obey terms and conditions. I think ombudsman in Ireland are a
    religion a type of Dictatorship. Ombudsman has its own laws and
    also refuses to obey fair procedures like the right to reply,
    oral hearing and so on. Irish Constitution said justice shall
    be administered in courts. No government department has the right
    to enforce justice. Also note it is a secret organisation decision are
    not access by media or anyone else."

This is not advertising it is the truth. If you continue to stop fair
    free speech then people will continue to move to Facebook and
    other social media in Large numbers. It is honest writing on the
    Ombudsman.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I don't know what this was meant to be, but it's not DRP related, so moved to Feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Boards.ie is a privately owned website - there is no free speech here.
    load1234 wrote: »
    This is not advertising it is the truth. If you continue to stop fair
    free speech then people will continue to move to Facebook and
    other social media in Large numbers. It is honest writing on the
    Ombudsman.

Bye?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

People will move to Facebook for free speech?

Are those people idiots? There's no such thing as free speech on facebook and your details are most certainly not private.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 load1234

bye to boards.ie you are not supported by the people any more, I am sure your banks friends will need endless bailouts and you will pay for it. Facebook has free speech under the US constitution. You get government grants sounds like it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Am I allowed to laugh at this thread, or would that be rude too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Since when has free speech really existed? Even in real life if you say something inflammatory you can be held accountable for it and social media and its free speech is a fallacy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Facebook has free speech under the US constitution. You get government grants sounds like it.
    Facebook vet every single picture or video you post - and have a report system just like here for people who aren't happy with what they see.

Ironically, you only really get free speech when you start paying for your own server space.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I hereby exercise my right to post. See? Easy.

What's the problem?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

bye to boards.ie you are not supported by the people any more, I am sure your banks friends will need endless bailouts and you will pay for it. Facebook has free speech under the US constitution. You get government grants sounds like it.

Is this the US constitution that doesn't apply to non-US citizens outside of America, such as yourself.

Is this the same US constitution that has done nothing to stop the NSA/US Government monitoring e-mails and calls and to go after a man that exposed this abuse of people's privacy.

Yep, sounds like some lovely freedoms!
    :rolleyes:

Also boards.ie gets government grants? cool, since when?

Admin's, when can I expect my big cheque? I want all that bailout money!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 load1234

All governments check phone calls and email. The truth did come out in america. You can speak anything about anyone or any organisation as long as you have proof it is true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I don't think free speech is your problem. If you had to pay, you'd probably make more of an effort for what ever it is you are saying to be understood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

So many delicious variations on "popcorn.gif", I just can't choose one!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭apollo8

Is it just me or does the OP read as deranged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Sarky wrote: »

Here:

mjpopcornbitchplsjpg.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Am I allowed to laugh at this thread, or would that be rude too?
    Sarky wrote: »

Shhh you two, we haven't even got past the trailers yet!

Oh, and when you're finished that popcorn, pass me the empty container so I can fashion a tin foil hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good luck with Facebook, OP.
    Sorry it didn't work out for you here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement