Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

48 coverage.. Aran Islands?

Options
  • 25-06-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

So my younger sister is going to the Gaeltacht in a few days and im just wondering does anyone know if there is 48 coverage out in the Aran Islands? Well seeing as they are renting the lines off o2 does that mean there will be coverage so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Akarinn wrote: »
    So my younger sister is going to the Gaeltacht in a few days and im just wondering does anyone know if there is 48 coverage out in the Aran Islands? Well seeing as they are renting the lines off o2 does that mean there will be coverage so?

There should be coverage yeah as it's the O2 network.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

Tá clúdach ag Vodafone agus 3 ar oileáin Árann. (Vodafone and 3 have masts on the Aran Islands)

http://www.askcomreg.ie/mobile/siteviewer.273.LE.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

You can see here, O2's reception covers most of the Aran Islands:
    O2 Coverage Map

Also, when I visited the Aran Islands 2 years ago I had reception with my O2 phone at the time, so pretty sure she should be ok.

Advertisement