Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone 4s case

• 25-06-2013 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a case for an iphone 4s

The otterbox cases are just too bulky, i would like a thin case or a transparent screen protector for the front and back mainly i'm worried about cracking the glass.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I loved my bookbook case when I had iphone. Got many stares and compliments too.
    Could be worth checking out.

iphone-leather-book-case.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Griffin Reveal isn't a bad case!!

Cheap too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Just got a new Iphone 4s - any other case's worth buying - again worried about breaking the glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭7upfree

I've used this one for nearly two years. Great case in every day use. Get the Apple screen protector as well and you'll be secure.

OK - €50 for both - but the phone is worth a few hundred Euro. Small money really. That screen protector will not bubble either. Applies perfectly first time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Friend got me one for €15 - leather I think - should protect it pretty good - has a magnetic lock.

• Advertisement
Advertisement