Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite song right now.

Options
  • 25-06-2013 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭

Like many of you, I'm sure, my favourite song depends on where I'm at, how I', feeling. So what is your favourite song, right now. Not a current song, but if you were asked today, what would you say your favourite song is.

Post Youtube clip of song.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

Justin Cry me a river

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭iomega

Ducktails - Letter of intent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxqsMJy5HeI

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Been listening to the Sunshine soundtrack a lot lately (Because John Murphy is fantastic) and this song stand out for me particularly. Beautifully melancholic.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 26 victorpaul1

Hurt~ Johny Crash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭derv

Ben Howard - Only Love

I was lucky enough to see it live at Glastonbury on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb4Q_lDSPxc

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Right now? It's this one, by MIA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

being one of my favourite songs for ages..sounds like neil tennant on vocals I think ..Stalker have no other songs ..this is it..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

I know its everywhere but Daft Punk's "GEt Lucky" haven't tired of it yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

"Puppets" by Man Without Country
    Lovely album

• Registered Users Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭dcmm

My love took me down to the river to silence me, by little green cars.They are just a brilliant band, great girl lead singer Faye and the rest of the band are equally good singers.
    They are going places, brilliant musicians, like their vibe. You can get them on youtube, I'm too thick to manouvre it into my post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

dcmm wrote: »
    My love took me down to the river to silence me, by little green cars.They are just a brilliant band, great girl lead singer Faye and the rest of the band are equally good singers.
    They are going places, brilliant musicians, like their vibe.

Certainly are ..I like to call them the Irish Arcade Fire ..they have some great tunes although the one mentioned would not be a favourite..I would give that accolade to a song called Brendan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Cuchulainn90

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭trashcan

Have just discovered these guys. Saw Joe Pernice play with Norman Blake at Whelans last week. This is a fabulous song.

Advertisement