Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 ie two months free gift gesture?

Options
  • 25-06-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi there
    Today I ring because my 24 month contract was gone with them so they told me I have to give them one more month notice on witch I replied it s ok, but then she offered me Irish girl on cancelation support board 2 month free credit 85 € will be applied to my account as good gesture.....
    Witch means I ll be using phone for free for two months and still cancel my contract , she said I could cancel my contract anytime !!!
    Anyone else got this offer cause this is completely weird for me....

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

In the past they have taken this as the customer signing a new contract......Go to the Three forum and ask the reps there:
    Three forum

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭benki11

Thanks mate , just copy and paste in 3 forum
    Hope to get some answers

Advertisement