Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Shoe Advice

Options
  • 25-06-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hoping some people might be able to offer a little advice re: a new pair of running shoes. I currently have a pair of Saucony Progrid Omni 10 which I bought on recommendation of Up & Running in Newry following a gait analysis. They were described to me as a 'mild stability' shoe.

In terms of suiting my gait, these seem to have been great and I've had far less niggling injuries since getting them (whether that's down to the shoes or not I don't know). However, I find them a bit bulky, and if I'm honest, a little boring looking (which I'm fully aware shouldn't matter).

I'm looking for recommendations for shoes that will do a similar job, but be lighter and, erm flashier.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

The new Saucony Omni 12 are lighter and brighter and will have no change to your gait, thus keeping a good thing going for you.

Worth looking at.

Advertisement