Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Count Tornado

Options
  • 25-06-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Evil Genius or Delusional mythical creature?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

He's got a cape... evil genius!! :pac:

With such hits like "z walking" and "don't throw rocks at my door" how could you even ask?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dave the Dreaded

He has a new single coming out in the next week called 'People from the Sky' followed by an animated video which depicts a cartoon version of the Count as an Interstellar Timelord arriving at an unfriendly space station. With the assistance of his undercover agents: DooDah; Slippery Snailien; Siren Jenny; and a host of others, he manages to outwit and outrun the enemy forces attempting to capture him and escapes unharmed. Count Tornado aka Dave O’Byrne said of the video “I am delighted to have an Avatar of myself fighting oppression in the world, even if that world is in outer space…and is in a cartoon!”

Keep an eye out for it: it will be available on iTunes and various other platforms including Spotify, Amazon Music, etc. The video will be released on YouTube a week later. Let me know what you think when you see it. I think the guys an Evil Mythical Creature myself! 3:)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LowBalla

I wanna throw rocks at his door

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dave the Dreaded

LowBalla wrote: »
    I wanna throw rocks at his door

I believe it's in the pipeline for a release later this year. As with all the news regarding Count Tornado, this is very speculative, but have heard it is being worked on with another video project in progress. How long it will take and when it's released is anyone's guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 LowBalla

I believe it's in the pipeline for a release later this year. As with all the news regarding Count Tornado, this is very speculative, but have heard it is being worked on with another video project in progress. How long it will take and when it's released is anyone's guess!

No Dave, I actually wanna throw rocks at his door. Where is he living nowadays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement