Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS Running Watch

Options
  • 25-06-2013 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone know of any good deals on a GPS Running Watch, either online or in a B&M

Preferably under the €100 mark

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

I have the Garmin Forerunner 110 with Heart Rate Monitor. Have it for about 2 years and use it a couple of times a week. It's still going strong and I would recommend it. Amazon have it for £99 (without the HRM) and £114 with the HRM. Both good prices. Cheapest I've seen it for is £89 on Amazon. If you think you will ever use the HRM buy it as part of the package.

Another poster added this link before when talking about Forerunner prices. You can compare prices from different places updated daily. http://www.satnav-discounts.co.uk/gps-watches/garmin-forerunner-110.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Dazzy wrote: »
    I have the Garmin Forerunner 110 with Heart Rate Monitor. Have it for about 2 years and use it a couple of times a week. It's still going strong and I would recommend it. Amazon have it for £99 (without the HRM) and £114 with the HRM. Both good prices. Cheapest I've seen it for is £89 on Amazon. If you think you will ever use the HRM buy it as part of the package.

Another poster added this link before when talking about Forerunner prices. You can compare prices from different places updated daily. http://www.satnav-discounts.co.uk/gps-watches/garmin-forerunner-110.htm

Thanks Dazzy, really useful link

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ky Abu

Handtec.co.uk

They buy directly off Garmin so I believe. Got a Bike Computer well discounted off them few months back. Might be worth a look

Flubit.com

They are handy for getting a right bargain. Another possibility

Advertisement