Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New connection to eFibre

Options
  • 25-06-2013 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

I moved away from Eircom last year to Imagine. Now that there is efibre available I am tempted to move back. However, my old phone line was useless, if I move back will I get a new line installed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    I moved away from Eircom last year to Imagine. Now that there is efibre available I am tempted to move back. However, my old phone line was useless, if I move back will I get a new line installed?

Hi Vuzuggu

I really do not know this information from here, usually the old line is reactivated and your number is ported on to this line, it would also be inportant to make sure your line can hold fibre before making a decision on coming back to eircom.

Please contact eircom sales on 1800503303 for all information in this.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lylex

I live in Carlow town and i don't have a phone line, theres a phone port in the hall and thers a wire going up the wall outside but its cut and theres no connection to the exchange pole which is in my back garden so its not too far, i'm thinking of getting efibre when it comes to carlow what would it take to get the line re-installed and set up with efibre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Lylex wrote: »
    I live in Carlow town and i don't have a phone line, theres a phone port in the hall and thers a wire going up the wall outside but its cut and theres no connection to the exchange pole which is in my back garden so its not too far, i'm thinking of getting efibre when it comes to carlow what would it take to get the line re-installed and set up with efibre?
    Hi Lylex

Before getting a line installed for the purpose of getting efibre I would strongly advise you make sure efibre is available to your location as not all areas in suggested efibre enabled areas will be able to get efibre. It is worth noting eircom cannot guarantee efibe until a line is installed and tested but an eircom sales representative will be able to check other lines in your area/estate to see if they are getting efibre which will give you an indication.

To arrange a line installation and place an order for efibre (if available) you can contact eircom sales on 1800503303 where they will run through prices and specifications.

Al

Advertisement