Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox boardsies game night

• 25-06-2013 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Shamefully taken from the Playstation forum but just wondering would it be an idea to try get a few of these going again. I remember seeing some before.

Obviously some nights are better than others or people cant make it but might be an idea to get a bit of a discussion going here to see when and what people would like to play.

any suggestions?

I've just moved house and right now have Halo 4, BF3, Gears 3 and Pro Evo 2013

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

currently playing Defiance and Borderlands 2 GT: Calex dEUS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭Gweedling

I'm allergic to FPS games but would enjoy a big multiplayer minecraft or GTA IV session

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Shamefully taken from the Playstation forum but just wondering would it be an idea to try get a few of these going again. I remember seeing some before.

Obviously some nights are better than others or people cant make it but might be an idea to get a bit of a discussion going here to see when and what people would like to play.

any suggestions?

I've just moved house and right now have Halo 4, BF3, Gears 3 and Pro Evo 2013

hoorah............BF3, knife fight and pistol fight lmao.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Borderlands 2 is going very cheap now on the Xbox sale and even cheaper if you make a Hungarian account(see xbla weekly deals thread)

Advertisement