Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tamper fault CS350

Options
  • 20-06-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that manual.

Thanks a bunch KoolKid, I still have that "cabinet tamper" problem, its driving me nuts!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Close off the tamper inputs & then hold the lid tamper spring in to see if it clears.
    It has to be one of those 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Jinni

KoolKid wrote: »
    Close off the tamper inputs & then hold the lid tamper spring in to see if it clears.
    It has to be one of those 2.

Thanks for the above advice KoolKid, now how exactly do I go about closing off the tamper inputs, don't want to make a pigs ear of it at this stage!

Thanks again

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Disconnect terminals 18 & 19 & wire a short length of cable across from one to the other.

Advertisement