Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Off-Season Trade Activity and General Talk

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭scottmcb04

I'm going to try and get to the canucks sens game at bc place and depending on work I'd love to see the kings ducks game as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

cena wrote: »
    Do they do this in the states as well?

Well there be any 24/7 series on again this season.

Any one thinking of going to an outdoor game this season like the ones in yankee stadium
    Trying to get to the Hawks Pens game but hopes are fading rapidly. Have to get an operation so that's going to eat into the budget. If not I'm going next October and taking in a bears game too while there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Do we want to use this for off-season stuff?

Or do we want a 2014/2015 season one?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭sketchpad

Hi guys. Does anyone know if any of the Irish/UK sports channels are covering NHL this year. Sky,Setanta etc.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Setanta Sports 1 and Premier Sports are showing NHL games.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Jan Laco

What are people's thoughts on the trades this summer? Blue Jackets and Sabres are really making changes.
    Sabres are trying for Oduya too. A good bet for playoffs maybe.

I'll stick my neck out and say Penguins for the Stanley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭aaronm13

Jan Laco wrote: »
    What are people's thoughts on the trades this summer? Blue Jackets and Sabres are really making changes.
    Sabres are trying for Oduya too. A good bet for playoffs maybe.

I'll stick my neck out and say Penguins for the Stanley.

Still livid Saad got traded. Bowman should have took the deal for Sharp at the draft and Saad would still be a Hawk. All these key pieces being moved on for necessary cap space and I think he's only saved 1-2 million depending on what report you read with the salarys he's had to take back. Still a massive hole in defense too. Really expect Crawford to be traded before long. Oduya should be resigned but not sure he'll be still on the table much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Trades have been tough this year. Knew Sharpy was gonna be traded but was still gutted to see him go. Couldn't believe they traded Saad! Had him pegged for the next Captain of the Hawks in my head. Was delighted to see Kessel go to the Pens though, I think that bodes well for my entertainment next season.

Still scratching my head as to wtf happened with Mike Richards. Talk about a ****-show!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Looks like Adidas will be making jerseys for NHL players and putting ads on them. :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭Soldah

This expects from this year Sillys.

- Ekman-Larsson to Flyers
    - W.Nylander to NJD
    - K.Kapanen to Sabres
    - Ristolainen to Maple Leafs
    - Crosby to Capitals
    - Barzal to Capitals
    - Bäckström to Red Wings
    - E.Karlsson to NYI
    - Barkov to Penguins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Soldah wrote: »
    This expects from this year Sillys.

- Ekman-Larsson to Flyers
    - W.Nylander to NJD
    - K.Kapanen to Sabres
    - Ristolainen to Maple Leafs
    - Crosby to Capitals
    - Barzal to Capitals
    - Bäckström to Red Wings
    - E.Karlsson to NYI
    - Barkov to Penguins

Huh?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Huh?

Lehterä remains in Flyers. But Filppula will end in HIFK.

Crosby to Capitals???????

You hardly think that will happen do you?

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

Crosby to Capitals???????

You hardly think that will happen do you?

Crosby are need new challenger.

Not at all. He has a few years left at the Penguins yet.

E.Karlsson join new club in summer. Maybe NYI. Maybe Stars.

Maybe Golden Knights offer Tuch in transfer for E.Karlsson.

Or Tavares for the Swedish star. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Izy

Karllson will stay in ottawa, he has his life set up there and gets on very well with the entire organisation

I agree.

On another note, another piss poor start by the Bruins last night. Need to take game 4, or we're done.

Advertisement