Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox arcade console

Options
  • 25-06-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭

Have had one of these knocking around for the last year and am finally looking to get rid of it. Would rather avoid the hassle of selling it on adverts, so does anyone know if gamestop still takes these for trade ins?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

They wont I'd say. I'd imagine they'd expect the slim models only now, maybe the 'elite' models.

Sell it on done deal or adverts anyway. You wouldn't be looking at much either way, put it up and have a low enough price and you'll get rid of it alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I asked them about trading in my Arcade model with extra 250GB HDD recently but yer man looked at me like I had two heads and said they don't take them. Better off away from them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Thanks, figured as much but just thought I'd ask. Don't know how much legs it has left in it, which is why I'm not too keen to sell it on Adverts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

am I right in thinking that if these haven't been used online (ie. the dashboard never updated) that they are J-Taggable? that's something that adds major resale value.

Advertisement