Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Bundle 6 for Android

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Trying to give them my money but stuck on constantly processing after I try and pay with paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Disable\modify the behaviour of any Script\Ad blocking addons you might be using with your browser.

I've found, from past experience, running Adblock Plus with a few default lists interferes with the site running normally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Amalgam wrote: »
    Disable\modify the behaviour of any Script\Ad blocking addons you might be using with your browser.

I've found, from past experience, running Adblock Plus with a few default lists interferes with the site running normally.

Disabled ad block on chrome and it worked, e-mailed them and they said they had issues with PayPal at that time as well, so not sure why it worked but thanks for tip and I will leave adblock off on the humble bundle site anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

ordered - fractal is great on the pc, can't wait for the phone version and pulse too

Advertisement