Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended roofer in carlow

Options
  • 25-06-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone recommend a roofer in Carlow? It is for a garage conversion that was started and abandoned after a tragic accident. 8 months later and we want to get it sorted. It would really help our situation if someone could recommend a reliable roofer who adheres to health and saftey regulations and has insurance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

I'll send ya over a PM now with a lads number. Nice guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

lunasaskye wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a roofer in Carlow? It is for a garage conversion that was started and abandoned after a tragic accident. 8 months later and we want to get it sorted. It would really help our situation if someone could recommend a reliable roofer who adheres to health and saftey regulations and has insurance.

If the PM above didnt work out for you luna, let me know, I will PM you the mobile number of a roofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

PM sent,

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cailin_ciuin

Could you forward those numbers to me as well please, have a leak in front bedroom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I will pm you the number of the lads who did my roof last year, also fitted new stairs. Great work, and great craic too!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement