Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks can I lodge to at the Post office?

Options
  • 25-06-2013 9:24pm

I'm with UB since Henry the Hippo. I'm unemployed at the moment and I have to go to my local post office, collect my payment and then head to UB to lodge it as I make lots of online payments and purchases. It's the only time I'm ever in the UB branch. Best thing about UB is their e-Savings account and debit card. Besides that then I'm anybody's!

I knew you could lodge money to AIB accounts (they don't seem all that good to be honest) at a post office but I think you can do it with Danske as well? If so then their "award winning" online banking does intrigue me.

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree though as the possibilty of going to the post office, collecting my welfare and then lodging it to a bank account seems too good to be true!!! Am I kidding myself?

Comments

Yup "Danske Bank Cash lodgments" at the same post office I get my welfare....I might be ending my lifetime relationship with UB! :D There has to be a catch though....anybody? I bet signing up with Danske is probably quite popular?

Advertisement