Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Decent aeg for €200-€250?

• 25-06-2013 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23

My aeg broke recently broke and I'm in the market for new one.
    Any recommendations? My budget is €200-€250. Not mad into ones with plastic bodies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

My aeg broke recently broke and I'm in the market for new one.
    Any recommendations? My budget is €200-€250. Not mad into ones with plastic bodies.

What type?, Armalite, AK, SMG etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 airsoftlover99

An assault rifle, Either the m4/m16 platform or the ak style platform. Preferably the ak platform because I have the all mags from my old ak spetsnaz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=36&product_id=210

I had one of these for a while. Wasn't my cup of tea, but it performed well.

Thanks but my previous gun was very similar (almost identical) and I'm not mad of cyma as a brand.
    I don't mean to sound picky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Thanks but my previous gun was very similar (almost identical) and I'm not mad of cyma as a brand.
    I don't mean to sound picky.

CYMA are a good budget rifle imo but each to their own. Have a look at the king arms M4 on airsofteire, full metal and they are pretty decent out of the box.

If I were you though I'd save up a bit more just to open you options a bit.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I've heard great things from king arms. I'll check it out but I think I might follow your advice and save up a bit more to open more options

Advertisement