Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's claregalway like to live in?

Options
  • 25-06-2013 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I think we may have to move to Claregalway. What's it like? Is it expensive to get home from Galway? Much of a social life in Claregalway itself? I'll be honest, before I realised we would have to live there it mostly reminded me of traffic jams but I'm hoping it's a good enough spot?

Any views/thoughts/suggestions about ways to get to know people are welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

It's a lovely village. the sooner it is bypassed the better as that will enhance it even more. Good primary school, a secondary school on the way, two fine hotels, couple of nice pubs in the area, thriving gaa club, a lot of walkers and joggers to be seen passing by and generally a good community spirit in the area. It looks a great place to live.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Curly head

It's a great place with most things anybody needs. Traffic a nightmare tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nice and quiet, good for families.

Advertisement