Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend running shorts

• 25-06-2013 10:02pm

anybody got a recommendation for an exact model of running shorts that's not too short but not too long. I'd prefer a pair shorter than what you normally see in shops but not the split-type as they look a bit ghey imo - too revealing on the side-ass-cheek-view :) wise for normal out-jogging type runs - ok in race events I suppose. I'm not sure how exactly lengths of shorts are measured - they are quoted in inches sometimes but is that the inside leg measurement?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭rom

Can't go wrong with

Nike Tempo Split 5cm Men's Running Shorts (if you can find them)

I actually have a pair of those - they're a bit short for training runs imo!
    Having looked into how the sizes work - 3 to 4 in non-split shorts would probably be what I'm looking for but those sizes are hard to find...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Adi Response shorts come in 5", 7" and 9", usually good value to found in last year's colourways and a handy zipped pocket at the back.

For me, the zipped pocket is pretty crucial. Any shorts without a zipped pocket end up just being overlooked again and again for runs, used when gardening in the sun or painting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

I've been looking around for shorts recently, similar to yourself, and cannot seem to find some good pairs. All seem to be too long or too short.

I bought a load the last time I was in NYC and they are easily the best ones I have.

• Advertisement

I've been looking around for shorts recently, similar to yourself, and cannot seem to find some good pairs. All seem to be too long or too short.

I bought a load the last time I was in NYC and they are easily the best ones I have.

search online for 3 inch or 4 inch shorts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,752 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Have worn Mizuno shorts for the past 5 yrs or so and would highly recommend them....perfect length and fit and even have a pocket that'll comfortably hold several gels, keys etc.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/mizuno-performance-square-leg-short-ss12-1/

Advertisement