Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do psychics come true?

Options
  • 25-06-2013 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

I recently saw a psychic and medium, I believe in the medium stuff but he said he's NEVER wrong and that I'd be married in 5 years to a specific type of person. I recently came in contact with a person like he described and now I keep thinking - is it him! I don't want to say the psychics name on here but has anyone ever had stuff come true????

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

If a medium or psychic say they are never wrong, run a mile. Of course they are wrong, and someone who says otherwise has a massive ego or is a total bs artist.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

How specific was the description? Are you sure that you're not just thinking about this more because the psychic has put the thought into your head now. I reckon that plays a big part in "predictions" - if the thought has been put in your head already, you are more likely to follow it and then believe that the 'prediction" came true.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

The short and the long of it, is no. Moreover, it's next to impossible to independently confirm that a psychic did indeed predict the future as opposed to just guess and be lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭King Mallie

Oryx wrote: »
    If a medium or psychic say they are never wrong, run a mile. Of course they are wrong, and someone who says otherwise has a massive ego or is a total bs artist.

I big time agree with oryx, all reading are open to intrepatation, all phychic makes mistakes that is what makes us human. Also the communication from higher self can be very unclear at certain times and thus the phychic make mistakes.

It worrying that your married and now wondering about next person instead of concentrating on your current life.

Advertisement