Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Fortune Teller

Options
  • 25-06-2013 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all,

I know there are quite a few topics on this but most of the information is dated. I am looking for a good fortune teller. I have been at a few and the most have been excellent at talking about your past and contacting the dead which has been good but i want to go to someone who has a good record with telling fortunes. I was with a girl a few years ago and she was excellent with everything coming through but she moved to America. If anyone has any recomendations I would really appreicate it and as i said with a good record for fortune rather than clairvoyant and the past? I am based in Dublin but it does not matter where. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

pool82 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I know there are quite a few topics on this but most of the information is dated. I am looking for a good fortune teller. I have been at a few and the most have been excellent at talking about your past and contacting the dead which has been good but i want to go to someone who has a good record with telling fortunes. I was with a girl a few years ago and she was excellent with everything coming through but she moved to America. If anyone has any recomendations I would really appreicate it and as i said with a good record for fortune rather than clairvoyant and the past? I am based in Dublin but it does not matter where. Thanks
    try eddie Christian on south William street.don't need an appointment,think he is closed on a wed.and he charges about 50/55.he's very good at ans.specific questions that u might have.he def.seems to be the most popular 1 about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 pool82

mario wrote: »
    try eddie Christian on south William street.don't need an appointment,think he is closed on a wed.and he charges about 50/55.he's very good at ans.specific questions that u might have.he def.seems to be the most popular 1 about.
    perfect thanks for this

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mario

pool82 wrote: »
    perfect thanks for this
    could u rec.a medium??thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MaryBeth1984

Hi all,

Basically I'm organising a girlie night in and would love to get a fortune teller to the house? Could anyone recommend someone? Could you PM me a name and number. Much appreciated :)

Advertisement