Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor wimax box longford

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all. I am moving house in a few weeks and want to bring my outdoor wimax box with me. The problem is i am not sure if the area im moving to can receive the signal. imagines site says i can but some of the people in the area can get i and others cant. So i was wondering if anyone has an indoor wimax box they could lend me for an hour some day just to check the signal in the area because mine is an outdoor box and fixed to the house i am currently in. I know its a big ask but if the indoor box works my outdoor box will defiantly work and i will move it myself and not have to pay imagine a €101 fee to come and tell me either way.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement