Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stopped by gardai for speeding when i wasnt...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Arciphel wrote: »
    Sorry but in my personal experience most gardai are far from role models when it comes to their behaviour. I live across the road from a guard who drives daily in a car with nct, tax and insurance two years out of date. Very frustrating!

Then it is in your best interests to report the car to Gardai. Tax and NCT is one thing, but the insurance is a big no no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭LoveCoke

darlett wrote: »
    Not to be negative, but my old man recently got done for talking on the phone when driving. He was pulled over on the hard shoulder making a call asking for directions to a job he was asked to quote for when cops drove by saw this and doubled back, only catching up with him when the call was ended and he was back on the road a very short distance. His vision is far from 20/20 can he barely read or write a text without putting it right up to his face so the idea of him being casually dialing an unfamiliar number he had written down is laughable and quite implausible.
    But Mr. Garda and Mrs. Van-Garda pulled him and did him. He appealed it but they did have a 2 verses 1 situation. And do you know what, their versions matched. :rolleyes: If you're just 1 v 1 then maybe you have more of a leg to stand on, but sure our boys in blue never fib so it must be you right? :mad:

Eh, rambling rant. Best of luck to you with this.
    fit to drive?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭3rdDegree

Arciphel wrote: »
    Sorry but in my personal experience most gardai are far from role models when it comes to their behaviour. I live across the road from a guard who drives daily in a car with nct, tax and insurance two years out of date. Very frustrating!

I would suggest that you report him.

Advertisement