Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Was the lotto won in Waterford?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

a1amy wrote: »
    heard it was one here too. lucky bugger

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Which lotto was it suppose to be ?
    Irish or Euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

I heard on the radio this morning that the ticket was bought in Sallins in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

There were rumors that it was sold in Kildare but the lotto has said it's not true.

I can't imagine What is taking so long to announce where it was sold. IIRC when it was won in Limerick everyone knew within an hour or so that it was sold up there.

I didnt win it anyway :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

There's a lot of rumours doing the rounds, Kildare, Carlow and Kilmacow were the places I read about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

deisemum wrote: »
    There's a lot of rumours doing the rounds, Kildare, Carlow and Kilmacow were the places I read about.
    I'd heard the Kilmacow rumour last week. Seemingly 500,000 was won, not the jackpot.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'd heard the Kilmacow rumour last week. Seemingly 500,000 was won, not the jackpot.

That would be correct. Not sure about the figure but I can confirm the lotto was won to some degree in large number in Kilmacow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Sully wrote: »
    That would be correct. Not sure about the figure but I can confirm the lotto was won to some degree in large number in Kilmacow.

Kilkenny get everything its a conspiracy against Waterford........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Black Suir

a1amy wrote: »

An Official of the Waterford G.A.A. County Board won a local lotto the other night. Is that the one you are referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

It's just been comfirmed that the winning ticket was sold in Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

On checking my lotto tickets last night i noticed,if between brackets void as anyone who dos lotto every week there was problems witth doing it whata mess up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

The new green tickets seem to be printed on toilet paper and the online tickets look all watery and fading.

Some upgrade:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

This is what happens with privatisation. Enda and Baldy Noonan got 500 million for the former national lottery..:(

Advertisement