Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardworking 17 year old seeking employment

Options
  • 26-06-2013 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello, I am a 17 year old male from Waterford that has just completed the Leaving Cert, that is looking for employment preferably in the Co.Waterford area. I have prior working experience and willing to do any kind of work really. Any questions or queries private message me please and a C.V can be provided on request.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Fair play to you for trying, but you might want to drop the personal details from your post...

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LCstudent17

Which ones the email?

Yep.

endacl wrote: »
    Fair play to you for trying, but you might want to drop the personal details from your post...

Thanks for that, just trying to increase my chances of some employment

Thanks for that, just trying to increase my chances of some employment
    Good luck with it. Times are tough. ;)

• Advertisement

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

This looks to me like one of those commission jobs door-to-door but if you're only starting out on your career it might be worth a **** to get a few months sales under your belt

http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1273371

Summer roles available!

Based in Waterford City our established company is currently recruiting for at least 10+ face to face sales reps due to demand. Dealing with all aspects of our client`s sales, customer service and marketing campaigns, these are varied roles requiring dedication, flexibility and a can do attitude.

The Key attributes we are looking for are;
    - Positive and pro active attitude
    - Professional Manner
    - High customer service standards

Previous Experience in Sales or Customer Service is not required as we provide full client and product training; however previous retail, call centre, customer service or sales experience is welcome.

Advertisement