Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Vitriol - New album early 2014

• 26-06-2013 3:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭

FINALLY!!! :D

http://vimeo.com/69102848
    Pre-order the long awaited follow up to "Finelines" and "Between the Lines".
    Due out early 2014, with new material throughout 2013.

Been waiting over a decade for this so it better be good.

For anyone not aware of this band, it's well worth getting your hands on a copy of Finelines. Fantastic album and up there with the most underrated of the 2000s imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Finelines was one of my favourite albums of the 00's. This had better be worth the wait! :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

I'm listening to Finelines right now! Was one of my favourite albums of the time and most definitely under rated. Delighted to hear there's new material on the way.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Finelines is an awesome album, definitely in my top 20 of all time! I'm seriously surprised by a new album, caught me off guard. Great news!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 297 ✭✭Clemenza

Awesome band

Great news :)

'Always your Way', 'Pieces', 'Cemented Shoes' and 'Grounded' soundtracked my youth.

Seen them on their solitary Irish show, supporting Wilt in the Temple Bar Music Centre in May 2001.

Hopefully we'll get a tour

Advertisement