Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

europlex verifier 24 alarm system need hepl!!

Options
  • 26-06-2013 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi to you all,
    I have a verifier 24 and real need some help with setting it up again! Alarm was reset with eng. code. Would anyone have a manual for this alarm system?? I have looked high and low on internet but no luck!! :(
    Any chance of a dig out???
    Thanks and Regards
    Alan

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,344 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the home security forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1366

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I sent you that manual. Post back if you need any more help with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fcmt

Hi to All

I´m having problems with my alarm Europlex/verifier.
    In my house I had a problem with voltage, and the alarm got crazy, and I believe he forgot password.
    One technician try to "wake" the alarm and finaly do it with cod "1010" (I think is this one).
    In fact the alarme gets "normal", but I can´t use it, because he forgets the timers to "set alarme end get out of house". If I set it, whene I close the door the alarm rings.
    He said that, there is another cod (for professionals?), that pemits me to programe timers, and than the alarm works perfect.
    I´m said because I haven´t alarm for one month, and don´t see the end of this odissey.
    Could someone help me, maybe getting the instructions of it.
    Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Had you got someone to look at it?
    Did he default the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fcmt

Hello

Thanks for your quickly answer.
    This alarme was instaled on 2001, and from there, I only need to change battery for twice
    I can only say what he (the technician) said to me.
    He try, but he hasn´t the code to programme timmers to left the house and close doors.
    I don´t know if he default system, but my problem whit voltage gets alarme "crazy" and bell (outside off the house) didn´t stop.
    To solve this I shut off electricity of alarm, and past some time I believe battery in bell outside discharge, and finally the silence became.
    Whene technician try to do something he put one (ou some?) code(s), as I said I think is "1010", and then alarme get´s "normal".
    With him, we put the date and time and alarme seems to be normal, unless the timers to re-arm alarme until I get out of house.
    I believe that with a manual instruction I can do it, and thats the reason to beg for help in this forum.
    Apologise my english, but it´s roosty.
    Thanks in advance

• Advertisement

I sent you a P.M re the manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ktucker

altor wrote: »
    I sent you a P.M re the manual.
    Hi there; any chance you send me the same manual? My battery died Nd had a power outage so it reset. Thanks ken

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Stevebyrne

Hi i'm looking for the engineers manual for the europlex Verifier 24 .house alarm system ....can anyone help.... Thanks Steve.

ktucker wrote: »
    Hi there; any chance you send me the same manual? My battery died Nd had a power outage so it reset. Thanks ken

Only seen this now Ken, sent you the manual by P.M. in case you still need it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DeeBAlarm

Hi, I want to disable the PID on my Verifier alarm but the Engineer Code isn't working. Does anyone know how I can disable the PID, cat keeps setting off alarm. Can I do this myself or do I need to get someone who can repair Europlex Alarms to do this. Thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You will need the engineer code. You can request it from them.

Advertisement