Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All my questions here are ignored!

Options
  • 26-06-2013 8:54am

Just wondering why you guys don't reply? I posted a question about a manual for the new eFibre modem and didn't get a single answer.

I'm also having a problem registering the new account number with the Eircom.ie website.

If you guys aren't interested in helping Eircom customers could you direct me to somewhere that I can get some support? Should I head over to the orange horror that is the Eircom community.

Would love to get an answer,

VZ.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Just wondering why you guys don't reply? I posted a question about a manual for the new eFibre modem and didn't get a single answer.

I'm also having a problem registering the new account number with the Eircom.ie website.

If you guys aren't interested in helping Eircom customers could you direct me to somewhere that I can get some support? Should I head over to the orange horror that is the Eircom community.

Would love to get an answer,

VZ.

HI Deleted User

Apologies for missing your previous post, I would be able to email you the efibre modem user manual if you would like to PM me an email address for you?

Also, the 'my eircom' service has not been upgraded to the efibre platform and at this moment in time efibre customers cannot avail of the 'my eircom' service. Operations have informed me that they hope to update the 'my eircom. service by the end of August.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Al

Advertisement