Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Uk tactical shipping

• 26-06-2013 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,
    Just ordered a centurion on Sunday and had it delivered straight to Ireland. Just curious as to how long it will take to arrive.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

Hi lads,
    Just ordered a centurion on Sunday and had it delivered straight to Ireland. Just curious as to how long it will take to arrive.
    Thanks.

3-4 days, they are very quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

3-4 days, they are very quick.

Wow that is fast:eek: it'll probably come tomarrow in that case. Thanks

Wow that is fast:eek: it'll probably come tomarrow in that case. Thanks

Check you track and trace number. Now unless they have changed courier since my last order with them but that was always how long it took for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Check you track and trace number. Now unless they have changed courier since my last order with them but that was always how long it took for me.

Is the track and trace the order acknowledgement code on the receipt email? I don't see any other code.

Is the track and trace the order acknowledgement code on the receipt email? I don't see any other code.

Crap thats right you just have your order number and details, you can request that they send it to you just checked back over my emails with them.

No point now really I bose, it will more than likely be here tomorrow or latest friday, nothing worse than waiting.

• Advertisement
Advertisement