Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Meaning anyone?

Options
  • 26-06-2013 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I seen a picture of a tattoo but i can't find it now & i would like to know the meaning so just thought i'd ask here

It's of 3 small black doves in a straight line

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Not being smart, but the meaning is three doves in a line.
    Plus whatever it means to the person that got it done in the first place, but we can't tell what it means in their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

I have two butterflies that are symbols for my two children, need to add a third one now lol, maybe it means something like that to the person who got it done. Don't know of any general meanings for three doves, two dove mean love I believe, three is anyones guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Don't think it has any common significance, other than perhaps the symbolism of the dove itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Is the dove not supposed to represent the Holy Spirit and two doves was for eternal happiness between two people

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Rihanna7

Ok, thanks for your help needless to say i don't have any tattoos yet & know very little about them. I just thought certain doves & black ones might have different meanings to coloured

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭binxeo

I think with most if not all tatts the meanings are very indiviualistic and personal, like that when or if you decide to get one, Im sure it will mean something to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

heres a very closely guarded secret in the tattoo worl.....are you readyz?? very rarely when the earth is on a certain axis and the stars align.....sometimes just sometimes.....tattoos are just tattoos with no meaning at all

Advertisement