Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallucinations at night

• 26-06-2013 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

Maybe once or twice a month or every couple of months I hallucinate at night. I vividly see something in the bedroom, it's usually a large spider. I get up out of the bed to investigate it and it's so vivid to me. Whatever I see I shout loudly and it wakes the wife who becomes very irrate for waking her, I can't blame her though!

It can stop for a few months then starts again for no apparent reason. I don't do drugs so it can't be blamed on that.

This link says there's a Sleep Clinic in St. James's Hospital but I can't see any info for it on the hospital's website. I attend St. James's for other ailments so it would be handy if there was a clinic there I could be referred to.
    I'm going to have to go to my GP to get it investigated. Anyone have similiar experiences to me?

Advertisement