Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpaid Fess

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi 

I recently bee charged unpaid fee's of €12.70 x 3, without receiving any information in relation to what charges or DD have failed. This was on the 20/06/2013, to date I've yet to be contacted by any company informing me that any of my DD have failed.

Also €12.70 for a failed direct debit charge seems excessive to say the least, please advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi Terry127,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately as we have no account access here, we are unable to investigate why you incurred three unpaid fees.

In order to ensure this is looked into correctly for you, please contact Banking 365 on 0818 365 365 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this or alternatively you can submit an email through our secure messaging service.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement