Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor City Naas Road have closed

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

hi there,

We bought a car from Motor City Naas Road (15 Naas Road) back at the end of March 2013.
    I think they also go by Boland Motors or Boland Tony Car Sales.

Anyway, the garage has now closed down and they do not answer their mobile phones. Their website is also gone.

Any ideas how to get in touch with them?

Have they changed their name and started business somewhere else?

Does anybody know if they are connected with Boland Car Sales, new road, Clondalkin?

thanks,

Laura
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

They are now Motor Mania in Palmerstown

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Shutuplaura

Thanks for the response. That's brilliant. I'll give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 clearway

hi we bought a jeep in feb 2012 for 11,000, the jeep was faulty and was returned to the garage to be fixed but it was ongoing for a few month's so in the end we wanted our money returned to us. after a long time we got a chq for 8000, which bounced so to make a long story short, we lost 11,000 and dem ****ers are getting away with it. And they wouln't answer our calls or take our messages, hope u have better luck. I would stay clear of these gangsters.

Ann

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement