Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom password and username

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi I am trying to setup a non eircomocm router but its asking for a username and password which I cant find .Where  can I find this ?

Comments

For eircom the username is: eircom@eircom.net  and the password is: broadband1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

If the modem is asking you for a username and password to login it might be on the bottom of the modem or you can google search for the admin password for it. eircom@eircom.net and broadband1 is the pppoe username and password, which is needed also.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭skeg16

are you referring to the ADSL username and password or the login details?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 laggomundi

or you could try http://routerpasswords.com/ for a list of default usernames and passwords :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

11James11 wrote: »
    Hi I am trying to setup a non eircomocm router but its asking for a username and password which I cant find .Where can I find this ?
    Hi 11James11

All of the above advice from [font=Times New Roman","serif]allen175 Deleted User
    and laggomundi [/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif](Thanks guys!) Is correct however you can also contact eircom broadband support on 1890260260 option 0 for assistance if this issue persists.

Al
    [/font]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭11James11

Thanks for the replies but none of the above worked
    skeg16 wrote: »
    are you referring to the ADSL username and password or the login details?

I think its the adsl username and password as I can login to my zyxel router using broadband 1 but when I connect the new router I bought during the setup it ask for my isp password and username

I think its the adsl username and password as I can login to my zyxel router using broadband 1 but when I connect the new router I bought during the setup it ask for my isp password and username
    Hi 11James11

Best thing to do in this case is contact eircom broadband technical support on 1890260260 (option 0).

Al

Done that but where no help.He told me what I was looking for was found in the manual that  I got with my new router I explained  to him that on the page it said contact my isp for username and password and he said no its in the manual again.Can this be found anywhere online wihtout having to ring again?

Done that but where no help.He told me what I was looking for was found in the manual that  I got with my new router I explained  to him that on the page it said contact my isp for username and password and he said no its in the manual again.Can this be found anywhere online wihtout having to ring again?
    Hi 11James11

Unfortunately the only advice I can offer is technical support, I really do not know any more on this issues I'm sorry to say, hopefully somebody might be able to contribute to this thread with some advice.

Al

its the login details of the new router you are looking for. 

What is the make and model of the router?? Im guessing you are just trying different routers for better speeds/connection?

• Advertisement

skeg16 wrote: »
    its the login details of the new router you are looking for. 

What is the make and model of the router?? Im guessing you are just trying different routers for better speeds/connection?
    No I set the login details my self.Its the username and password I need to connect to eircom broadband.I can login to my new router I just cant connect to the internet with it

No I set the login details my self.Its the username and password I need to connect to eircom broadband.I can login to my new router I just cant connect to the internet with it
    the main parameters are:

UN/password (eircom@eircom.net/broadband1)
    WAN interface is aal5 
    VPI:8
    VCI:35
    ENcapsulation = PPPoE
    Multiplexing =LLC

Advertisement