Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intermittent problems with my Ego C

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,

Im generally pleased with my ego-c but im having an occassional and frustrating issues. Last night for example; It had been vaping nicely all day, I switched batteries and instanly, crap vape. Switched batteries back, same thing. Over the next hour i swapped out every part for a fresh one and twisted and tweaked everything I could think of but still struggled to get a decent vape. Im guessing I must have disturbed a component somewhere when I changed batts but for the life of me, I have no idea what.
    Today it seems better but not brilliant. Any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

You don't say but are you using the eGo-C with it's original atomizer heads, the tiny 'interchangeable' ones which come in a pack of five that you bang plastic cartridges into?
    If so you need to read this: my thread on my many woes with said bástard device

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83428620

I didn't buy the eGo-C as a whole set - I sent away for each and every part separately (all genuine Joyetech too I might add) so that I could get the 'all-in-one' streamlined look. Spent a small fortune too, obtaining every colour possible to be all matchy-matchy.

The best advice I can give you is to give up on it. It's too complicated and it's never going to work.

Get hold of a variety of new cartomizers, clearomizers, tanks etc - buy some Boge's and a few drip tips for them, a couple of eVod's and as for tanks, well I can't recommend any as of yet but there's plenty of threads knocking about here to help you out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

It could just be the egos connection, if you have tightened them to the charger to tight, it happens, use something to gently raise the connection plate just slightly and see if it makes a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Casmo

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. Ive actually already done what what you suggested and got myself a ce6 clearomizer yesterday. The difference is incredible, consistant massive plumes of vapour. Can't believe how crap that thing was.

Advertisement