Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Ballyjamesduff

Options
  • 26-06-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Im looking to get Broadband in Ballyjamesduff, but there is no phoneline in the house. I dont want a home phone, just the braodband. How much is it to get a phone line into the house. When I try and search on the Eircom site, I am getting a "technical difficulties" error. Lismeen Hills is the name of the estate.

Thanks a million,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

Im looking to get Broadband in Ballyjamesduff, but there is no phoneline in the house. I dont want a home phone, just the braodband. How much is it to get a phone line into the house. When I try and search on the Eircom site, I am getting a "technical difficulties" error. Lismeen Hills is the name of the estate.

Thanks a million,
    Hi Crash Bang Wall

It's currently free to get a line installed to your house however this opens an account with eircom which comes with 12 month contract and a security deposit of €150 is required if the option of direct debit is not chosen.

You can find more information on this or indeed order such services by calling eircom sales on 1800503303.

Thanks

Al

Advertisement