Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serai Automatic gate Motors

Options
  • 26-06-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all
    Looking for Irish suppliers of Serai Automatic Gate Motors. Have faulty M T 80/2 motor that I need to replace but can't find any company in Ireland. Merrimack used to supply but think they have folded as can't get any response to emails or phone-calls or voicemails. Need to sort quickly with the holidays here.
    .Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Hi all
    Looking for Irish suppliers of Serai Automatic Gate Motors. Have faulty M T 80/2 motor that I need to replace but can't find any company in Ireland. Merrimack used to supply but think they have folded as can't get any response to emails or phone-calls or voicemails. Need to sort quickly with the holidays here.
    .Thanks in advance
    If you are in Rathangan call in to them, I was working beside them a few weeks ago and I'm sure there were cars outside

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Premierhurler

Jnealon wrote: »
    If you are in Rathangan call in to them, I was working beside them a few weeks ago and I'm sure there were cars outside

Thanks. Will try that. Do you know of any other suppliers as only ones I found were UK and looking for 1k sterling.

Advertisement