Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Saver account with non BOI current account

Options
  • 26-06-2013 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I'm currently moving my BOI current account to another bank as the fees are getting too much, can i keep my dual saver account going using direct debits from my new current account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi steveh1,

Thanks for posting.

We're sorry to hear you are closing your account with us. The direct debit to the Dual Saver account can be set up on a current account with any bank. The only requirement would be that the current account is yours.

If you have requested a Switch with another bank, the direct debit would be moved across as part of this process. Otherwise, you would need to contact the Savings Advisor in your branch to request a direct debit mandate form, to provide us with the new account information.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement