Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camper tv

Options
  • 26-06-2013 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know anything about the status digital 550 aerial ?? I've been told that with one of those and a saorview flat screen ill get signal around most of Ireland ??? I'm new to the camper scene so any info would be great. Is this all I need or is there a easier way ?? Thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

I have the same old UHF ariel that was on my camper and find it great everywhere we have gone so far. It's the one that looks like a few coat hangers upside down. I'm guessing but i would say you need one that covers all the bandwith for digital as all areas are not on same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

As m8 says a wideband uhf aerial is all you need for 99% of the country you can get saorview with a much weaker signal than analog especailly the standard definition ones which are more resilient. Was parked up next to a fella in dublin a few weeks ago that spent more money on aerials and satellite dishes than I did on my van, his didn't work :D

Advertisement